Senior Data Scientist- Computer Vision
Job Description Summary
CCC information Services, Inc. is seeking a Computer Vision Data Scientist to develop computer vision & deep learning models as part of the Data Science team. The Data Science team at CCC is currently working on the most important strategic initiatives of the company. The Computer Vision Data Scientist will contribute to a photo analytics project with the goal of developing a predictive solution for auto collision damage appraisal. We are seeking a candidate who will bolster existing capabilities and suggest new, exciting changes and improvements.
* Lead implementation and scaling of vision and estimation algorithms
* Apply supervised and unsupervised deep learning models to images and videos
* Work with other vision scientists and engineers to deliver deployable technology while seeking creative ways to streamline processing and workload
*Must have a Ph.D. in Computer Vision or related engineering field (Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Math, etc.)
*Must have thesis research experience in learning algorithms for computer vision: deep learning for object and motion detection, image classification and segmentation, etc.
*Proficient in Tensorflow and/or PyTorch
*Advanced mathematical modeling skills
*Experience with the Python data science stack: numpy, scikit-learn, pandas, matplotlib
*Comfortable with OpenCV and other computer vision libraries
*Knowledge of Linux systems (Ubuntu, CentOS)
*Expert in algorithm design, creative problem solving, and performance optimization
*Knowledgeable in computational geometry, linear algebra, and statistics
*Exceptional problem solver and communicator
*Effective documentation practices and experience writing reports
* The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of practical experience in deep learning in computer vision
* Parallel computing and analytics skills
* Familiarity with software design and scalable software architectures
* Knowledge of 3D computer vision and video analytics algorithms
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!