XSELL is currently seeking a Sr. Data Scientist to support our growing clientele and continuous improvements to our platform. This position requires experience with machine learning production line and ability to work on the design and implementation side of Data Science services. Additional tasks include working with natural language data, NLP algorithms, and ML models to improve our AI platform with a focus on measured business impact and leveraging statistics to determine the main areas of opportunity for the system to improve as well as ensuring the successful launch of major initiatives. We’re still developing and senior members will play an active role in maturing the organization towards better data flows and data science processes which will include working with team members, performing statistical analysis, and writing code/docs.
Ways You Will Contribute:
- Designing, implementing and improving XSELL’s proprietary softwares, real time messaging recommendation system, HiPerCoBot using various mathematical, Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms and machine learning models.
- Developing new systems using Python NLP (lemmatization, stemming, named entity recognition) and updating the existing systems by adding new features to enhance the customers experience.
- Interacting with stakeholders to identify the requirements and define new processes.
- Closely work with the team to define the architecture of the Microservice environment and deploy systems using RESTful API’s.
- Planning, development, and analysis of dialogue prediction/sentiment models, causal models of customer/agent behavior.
- Improving the accuracy of the in house XSELL Recommendation System software suite by evaluating and monitoring annotations manually labelled by Ontology team.
- Analyzing and researching the current market trends for possible AI opportunities/improvements.
What You Will Bring:
- MS/PhD in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field).
- 5+ years full time employment experience building and validating predictive models on structured or unstructured data.
- Proficiency in Python with knowledge of basic libraries for data manipulation, machine learning, natural language processing and text mining and experience writing production ready code.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms (regression, neural networks, etc.)
- Understanding of deep learning algorithms and experience with related libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch.
- Ability to create structure and processes from scratch and improve existing processes and align team members to them.
- Experience in SQL is a plus
- Understanding of object oriented design
- Ability to craft new concepts and stay current with academic research
- Experience with graph databases and graph designs.
- Experience in designing/developing production level machine learning architectures (using Flask or Redis)
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core values.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity and compassion towards out coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.