Walgreens (walgreens.com), one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health, beauty and retail destination supporting communities across the country, and was named to FORTUNE* magazine’s 2019 Companies that Change the World list. Approximately 8 million customers interact with Walgreens in stores and online each day. As of August 31, 2019, Walgreens operates 9,277 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, along with its omnichannel business, Walgreens.com. Walgreens also provides specialty pharmacy and mail services and offers in-store clinics and other health care services throughout the United States, most of which are operated by our health care strategic partners.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of experience in quantitative or computational functions; or graduate degree in a quantitative, computational or technical discipline and at least 2 years of experience in quantitative or computational functions
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Advanced knowledge of open source data science and statistics packages such as Python, R, Spark, etc.
- Experience in data science, advanced analytics, or statistics.
- Experience interrogating data, performing analyses, interpreting data, and presenting findings to business audiences.
- Experience establishing and maintaining key relationships with internal (peers, business partners and leadership) and external (business community, clients and vendors) within a matrix organization to ensure quality standards for service.
- Experience diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex business issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience presenting to all levels of an organization
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
• Graduate degree in a quantitative, computational or technical discipline