Senior Data Statistical Analyst at ShopRunner
Employer: ShopRunner, Inc., 350 N. Orleans Street, Suite 300N, Chicago, Illinois 60654
Work site: 350 N. Orleans Street, Suite 300N, Chicago, Illinois 60654
Job Title: Senior Data Statistical Analysts
Job Duties: Develop and test statistical methods for analysis of proprietary consumer data collection software to assess retailer performance trends. Analyze and interpret retailer performance trends to communicate with Partner Success and Marketing teams as well as directly with retailers. Identify and quantify data issues, such as errors or incomplete values, for prioritization. Derive return on investment projections for retailers that demonstrate the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns using Microsoft Excel. Contribute complex pivot charts, statistical models, and other representations of the Company’s data on retailers and consumer behavior trends. Work with data engineering team to develop targeted solutions to solve identified problems. This position manages and supervises one (1) Intern that is responsible for developing and testing statistical methods of data analysis.
- Master’s Degree in Statistics.
- Two (2) years of work experience as an analyst designing and managing custom analyses involving statistical modeling and numerical optimizations to improve marketing and business initiatives.
- One (1) year of experience using SQL and Microsoft Excel to extract data and generate statistical representations and reports of business performance trends.
- One (1) year of experience using SAS to perform statistical modeling of data.
- One (1) year of experience identifying marketing objectives, defining Key Performance Indicators and Returns on Investment, and creating optimization plans using this data.
Salary: $70,000.00 per year
Travel: Telecommuting permitted one (1) day per business week.
Please Contact: Lindsay Verstegen, VP of Talent
350 N. Orleans Street, Suite 300N
Chicago, IL 60654