ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign is looking to add a Senior HR Analyst to join our People team. This newly created role will be a key member by providing actionable insights that will enable the business to understand and optimize the workforce in a growing number of our locations in the Americas, EMEA, APAC and LATAM regions, as well as help inform and build the infrastructure of how we analyze and use people data. You will work closely with the People Team and cross-functional stakeholders to help drive new initiatives, make process improvements, and provide ongoing support on a global scale.
What your day could consist of:
- Partner with the People team, Talent Acquisition team, and leaders to understand how People data can be leveraged to meet business needs
- Collect and compile People team metrics and data from a variety of sources including HRIS, Applicant Tracking System, internal and external surveys and other internal/external sources to drive decision making and create new strategies
- Prepare reports of results and conclusions, including recommendations for reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics
- Provide compensation support within the organization on a global scale
- Manage projects such as building and ongoing maintenance of salary structures within Workday, conducting ongoing benchmarking and survey analyses in the market, assisting with compensation support during review cycles, partnering with Legal and Finance team on ongoing management of equity grants, reviewing MPS scores and attrition
- Participate in additional cross-functional projects as needed
What is needed:
- 3+ years of experience in a People/HR Analytics role within a technology/SaaS company or a consulting environment
- Prior experience working on compensation related projects
- Demonstrated ability to perform regular and ad-hoc analytical requests and summarize results in a concise and effective manner to a range of audiences
- Have excellent quantitative and analytical abilities
- Be passionate about the People function
- Have prior global analytics experience
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities and deliverables
- Ability to work across multiple teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.