Kin + Carta is a digital transformation organization. As one of the key strategic pillars, Kin + Carta Connect is a full-service digital agency that strategizes, designs, builds, implements, tests, and optimizes world-class, global, and multi-channel experiences.
As a Senior Analytics Developer, you will be responsible for implementing digital analytics tools and tagging via marketing technologies including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Tag Management Systems such as Adobe Launch, Tealium, and Google Tag Manager. An ideal candidate should have an interest and ability to take on highly advanced measurements implementations. This requires expert-level knowledge of analytics martech, such as Adobe/Google Tag Management Systems, Adobe/Google Analytics, and the ability to ensure that all implementation nuances adhere to industry standards.Responsibilities
- Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple analytics solution design projects in parallel
- Lead day-to-day delivery of implementation projects, including complex tracking planning, implementation and quality assurance across web and mobile platforms
- Work with analysts to ensure the implementation is inline with original goals and objectives
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the digital analytics systems by continually monitoring tags and resulting data; provide guidance for data integrity issues
- Maintain detailed documentation of data collection methods and dependencies
- Provide thought leadership for data collection and ways to standardize across a global environment
- Maintain a cursory understanding of new and emerging technologies and their potential client applications
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, web design, marketing or related disciplines
- 5+ years of experience implementing analytics on websites leveraging tag management systems
- 2+ years of experience implementing analytics code on mative mobile applications
- Experience in design, implementation and management of dataLayer
- Experience using proxy tools (Charles Proxy, Chrome developer tools)
- Solid understanding of HTML and DOM
- Experience implementing code to serve experiences within a/b testing and personalization tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize
- Proficiency with quality assurance tools
- Knowledge of JS frameworks and libraries, such as React, Angular
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change
- Demonstrates in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge of digital data capture
- Work independently and think proactively in developing your skills and ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.