At Braviant, we believe in hiring great talent and offering them the flexibility to achieve great results unbounded by geography. Braviant is offering a fully remote option for anyone out of state who wants to join our team and help us grow or a hybrid option for those who want to join our Chicago office.
Who we are:
Braviant is a leading provider of tech-enabled credit products that combines breakthrough technology and cutting-edge machine learning to transform how people access credit online. Our next-generation approach to lending reduces credit barriers and creates a Path to Prime to help millions of underbanked consumers build credit history, reduce their cost of borrowing, and take control of their personal finances.
Our analytics team in Chicago is looking for a Senior Marketing Analytics Analyst to join our Digital Marketing team and enhance existing customer acquisition and servicing strategies for our rapidly growing lending business. This role will be instrumental in testing, optimizing, and implementing new analytics strategies to drive profitable growth as we seek to match the configuration of our products to the needs of our customers. We are seeking a hands-on data analyst with strong technical skills who enjoys analyzing large data sets to solve complex problems.
What you'll be doing:
- Create strategies for implementation of predictive models such as real time bidding, approve vs. decline decisions, conversion likelihood, verification requirements, and risk-based loan offer terms (approval amount, pricing, and duration).
- Collaborate with the Data Science team to define requirements and use-cases for solutions that can rank order customers by attributes such as likelihood to convert, default, and overall profitability.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to further the execution of our disciplined growth strategy that balances short-term vs. long-term profitability and appropriately mitigates credit risk.
- Design multivariate tests to ensure continuous optimization of all aspects of the customer lifecycle. Collaborate with the Marketing and P&L teams to use data to push forward new ideas.
- Develop reporting to monitor and validate predictive model performance and various Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) over time.
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a heavily analytical role. Internet-based financial services experience a huge plus.
- Strong data analysis skills using SQL, Python or R.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field of study: mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering, computer science, or commensurate experience.
What makes you stand out:
- Internet-based financial services experience a huge plus.
- Experience with Leads Ping Tree or Offer Wall or other real time bidding systems.
- Experience with Jupiter Notebooks, Big Data tools Master’s degree in an Analytical field of study.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth startup.
What it's like to work here:
We're more than just great snacks, unique outings, a cool office, or swag. We're about achieving results while having fun along the way. We believe in solving problems together and building on each other’s ideas. Our teams are comprised of smart, curious individuals and we encourage everyone to think like an owner, take initiative and drive their careers. Our broad roles provide tremendous opportunities for individuals to acquire new skills, gain exposure to all areas of the business, and quickly see their impact at Braviant.
Read Full Job Description