Senior Procurement Analyst at RXBAR
RXBAR is a clean-label snack brand with products made from a few simple ingredients and no BS. RXBAR simplifies food by creating snacks that are real and delicious. It's honest and straightforward—no overblown claims, certifications, or gimmicks. With products including RXBAR, RXBAR Kids, RXBAR A.M. OATS and RX Nut Butter, RX makes food that not only tastes good, but is wholesome and nutritious too.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Procurement Operations, the Senior Procurement Analyst will oversee the material planning process and inventory management for all raw materials across the network of RXBAR manufacturing locations. The Senior Procurement Analyst will be responsible for the accurate and timely purchasing of all raw materials and packaging to support RXBAR production. Additionally, they will work cross functionally within the organization to ensure suppliers meet RXBAR quality standards, gather data to support supplier management and ensure adherence to the co-manufacturing process requirements.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Manage end to end material requirements planning through effective forecast, purchase and management of raw materials and packaging inventory; utilize production planning forecasts to develop extended view of raw material and packaging needs
- Leverage category strategies and category plans to manage the purchasing process; create, submit and track purchase orders to ensure on time delivery of materials to manufacturing locations
- Optimize raw material and packaging inventory levels for on time production while limiting excess inventory costs and maintaining flexibility for production requirements
- Manage purchasing and inventory reconciliations across co-manufacturing network
- Work with cross functional project teams on supporting the purchasing and inventory requirements for new product development and product line extensions
- Work with the R&D and Quality teams to continuously manage, qualify and integrate new suppliers and new raw materials into the RXBAR network
- Manage all procurement related systems data to effectively enable the procure to pay, supplier risk management, and material planning processes.
- Proactively collaborate with category managers to enable procurement to build effective supplier relationships, provide purchasing historical data, identify material trends as well as execute contractual requirements within the purchasing process
- Manage Procurement process challenges and identify root cause and corrective actions within the overall procurement operations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong analytical, data management, business process and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time, with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to create and lead cross functional processes as well as make decisions with little oversight
- Bachelor’s degree in business discipline and 3+ year’s experience across supply chain, with focus in materials planning, purchasing, and supplier management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of management
- High level of proficiency in Procurement related systems and Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong understanding of consumer products and food manufacturing is desirable
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited products (for real), RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.