We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 US law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among the customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don’t believe in ‘ideal’ candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you’re from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Relativity you will leverage your development expertise, leading software projects to continue to build out our software platform, Relativity. You will help solve complex problems as we continue to innovate and build great technology.
You will lead projects on a highly scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all utilizing many of the newer, and strongest technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
The Analytics Team:
Join our Analytics Engineering group where we specialize in Discovering the Truth faster and more efficiently.
Our Analytics PaaS shared service is mounted in Azure and Cloud technologies such as Docker, Rancher, and Kubernetes.
- Architects and designs performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting functional requirements
- Make high-impact contributions and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at massive scale
- Obsessive focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis as well as rigorous test strategy development
- Improves the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitates pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and disseminate design and implementation knowledge
- Provides technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object oriented programming principles
- Previous experience with .Net framework and C# programming
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
- 7+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications with a proven track record of building and shipping successful software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines, or similar industry experience
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.