Senior Strategy Associate
Job Description Summary
Are you interested in Growth Strategy, cutting-edge Digital Innovation, with an eye towards owning your own P&L at a fast-growing technology company? If so, this might be the role for you.
As part of enterprise strategy team, you will work closely with the Executive Leadership (ELT), including SVP of Corporate Strategy, Product Management, Marketing, to identify and incubate growth opportunities. Your key responsibilities will include performing strategic market analyses, developing growth concepts, building customer pitches, as well as guiding the Innovation Foundry R&D team to rapidly prototype and deploy product concepts. Work will include the full range of corporate strategy, technology innovation, product management, and alliance applications.
In this role, you will gain valuable cross-functional experience and insight into CCC’s strategic initiatives. Strong performers will have the ability to take on added responsibility and will have numerous opportunities for career advancement within the company, based on areas of interest and business needs.
· Conduct market scans and identify new growth opportunities
· Perform competitive analysis in support of CCC’s business priorities
· Create business cases for new growth opportunities, working with cross-functional teams
· Incubate expansion opportunities including leading R&D team to demonstrate innovations and product concepts
· Develop pitch materials for key customer meetings, including new and adjacent markets
· Work with cross-functional teams including sales, product management, product development, and finance to help drive execution of business objectives
· Provide analytic support for creation of business cases to pursue new investment and potential partnership/acquisition opportunities (as required)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of experience, ideally including business and/or growth strategy assignments; strong preference given to ex management / strategy consulting
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to quickly distill data sets into key insights
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to discuss and explain key issues / opportunities with senior business leaders
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and independent work
- Prior experience within the technology sector or demonstrated interest preferred
- Familiarity or experience in insurance or automotive sectors not required
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!