Senior Workday Lead Analyst at Root Inc.
The Senior Workday Lead Analyst will be primarily responsible for driving the People tech stack strategy and overseeing the operation process of HR process deployment while driving towards the identified business goals and metrics.
This role requires an experienced consultant who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify, and resolve problems, and make challenging decisionsWhat you’ll be doing.
- The successful candidate will provide technical solutions for our Workday platform and ensuring internal stakeholder satisfaction.
- You will also be responsible for recommending and instituting business analysis best practices, tools, and methodology towards standardization.
- Lead workstreams for single module deployments in Workday HCM (such as Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Recruiting, Talent and Performance, Advanced Comp, Payroll)
- Lead and or participate in optimization projects to help business users realize the full potential of Workday.
- Serve as an advisor to other Workday post-production engagements in accordance with your areas of expertise.
- Build consensus around business processes and design.
- 6 years of Project or Production Support experience with Human Resource Information System.
- 4 years of Workday HCM configuration and business process experience in three or more of the following: Recruiting, Compensation and Advanced Compensation, Talent and Performance, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence or Learning.
- 2 years of Workday Configurable Security and Custom Report Design and Development
- Experience serving as a workstream lead on HCM implementations or optimization engagements, from design to deployment.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Excel, Word, Visio, and Power point.