Senior Workday Systems Analyst at Root
The engineering team at Root strives to be one of the most transformative engineering teams ever. We’re changing the way an industry works by leveraging technology and data to build the best products possible. Even with our significant growth, we operate in small teams that are given ownership over projects and results. We’ve found that the people closest to the problems are the best at solving them.
We're scaling rapidly, and we recently launched a $6B IPO:
We're leveraging Workday as an enterprise platform to supplement our continued growth as a technology company. This requires ongoing maintenance as we continue to grow, as well as requiring customization of the platform to fit Root’s business processes. These customizations will straddle architecture and day to day maintenance needs. We're searching for a Senior Workday Analyst to focus on incremental improvements, technical enhancements, and maintenance requests from the business as we deploy Workday.
As that Senior Analyst, you will serve as a conduit between our People team and the Technical Program Manager for our Workday tenant, helping us elevate projects that require sophistication across platforms and multiple stakeholders, while also addressing questions and problems that arise from daily transactions. You will be able to troubleshoot any issues with business processes, integrations, or security issues within the HRIS (and any financial modules added). As the analyst, you will be able to help with enhancements, as well as the Performance, Advanced Compensation, and Expenses features that will also need to be implemented.
This person will help supplement our Growth Systems Analyst, HRIS team, and Identity Specialist, assisting with any integration points such as provisioning and messaging in our Workday Deployment plans. This is a full time role in our organization that will provide continued support for Workday and the many intersections of related technology even after deployment.
- Monitor and troubleshoot existing integrations
- Educate functional teams including HRIS team on changes in Workday biannual releases
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Workday (must have domain security, business process creation edit, and advanced report writer/dashboard expertise)
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of system functions, processes and capabilities
- Provide training on Workday functionality
- Perform system audits to ensure efficiency of business processes
- Manage and set up system security policies and profiles and ensure compliance
- Provide support for Workday, including researching and resolving complex problems, unexpected results, or flaws
- Execute routine uploads into Workday
- Maintain business process changes
- Design dashboards, management and operational reports
- Analyze, design, and build new custom reports using standard Workday reporting functionality
- Document and communicate issues found in testing
- Analyze, test, and adopt functionality from bi-annual Workday releases
- Assist with regression testing, controls, and documentation alongside release of any new functionality or changes to current configuration environment