Service Operations Analyst at Morningstar (Chicago, IL)
The Client Service Operations function supports the "smart, fast, nice" principle by creating, maintaining, and continually improving the internal service environment and infrastructure, so that client-facing service personnel can worry less about our service data, processes, and systems, and more about proactive and interpersonal client service. Client Service Operations employees seek to understand current service processes/systems, traffic patterns, and quality levels; envision a future goal state; and work continually to close the gap between the two. They are adept at balancing the needs of tactically eliminating obstacles while strategically implementing an environment/infrastructure that supports long-term goals. Client Service Operations employees are heavily focused on metrics and analytics, process improvements, staying in touch with trends in service technology, closely collaborating with our Data, Product and IT teams, and developing expertise in process best practices like LEAN, ITIL and Six Sigma.
The Service Operations Analyst will be heavily involved with administering and optimizing some of the largest client feedback programs in the company, including Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT). Primary responsibilities also include reporting and analysis of service case performance.
The Analyst assists Service Operations Management with the following:
- Administer client surveys using existing solutions, while simultaneously finding opportunities to streamline administration.
- Implement survey software solutions, including building surveys, defining operational protocols, and working with IT to establish software integrations.
- Partner with Product and Service teams to develop effective ways to process client feedback and close-the-loop with clients.
- Maintain and enhance dashboards and scorecards for Customer Support.
- Analyze and report survey and service case data to provide insights to Management.
- 2-5 years of total work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree is required. MBA is a plus.
- Proficient with Office 365, especially Excel.
- Experience using popular survey software.
- Bachelor's Degree or MBA.
Nice to have
- Experience building surveys in Qualtrics is a huge plus.
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau.
- Skilled in using Salesforce reporting.
- Experience using SendGrid, Eloqua, or similar email marketing/delivery platforms.
- Experience in the financial services sector.
Morningstar employees are required to be fully vaccinated or submit to regular testing to work in any office. Morningstar's vaccine policy may be modified to comply with evolving legal requirements and other changing circumstances.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity