Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 800,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
As a Servicing Ops Analyst, you’ll join a high-functioning team of passionate professionals who know their performance is critical to Avant achieving its mission. You will provide support for a team within Servicing Operations related to operational readiness, coaching, and development to drive quality and efficiency improvements, and complete root cause analysis for team processes. You’ll work very closely with management to provide ideas for process improvements within the team and help in achieving a growth mindset culture within Servicing Operations.
What you do at Avant:
- Conduct root cause analysis based on data and work processes that the team owns.
- Draft recommendations to improve policies, procedures, and potential efficiencies within the team.
- Evaluate potential issues, identify complaint trends, and suggest process improvements.
- Support reporting on complaint-related metrics.
- Support development and coaching applicable to team processes to drive quality improvements, efficiencies.
- Maintain awareness of relevant regulations including but not limited to TILA, TCPA, FCRA, FDCPA, ECOA, SCRA, MLA, GLBA, and UDAAP.
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite.
- H.S. Diploma
- 1-3 years of significant relevant operations experience
- Minimum of 2 years customer service and communication skills
- 1-year experience managing or leading a team preferred
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Highly driven, with a willingness to take on additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Coaching skills and the ability to meet others where they are and support them in their development
Check out our Avant Blog!
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.