Software Engineering at JPMorgan Chase
Minimum 5 years’ experience in Information Technology Database Development and Delivery
- Extensive Experience & In depth knowledge of Data Modeling , data protection, replication, reconciliation, distribution & modeling tool’s like ERWin/MagicDraw
- Knowledge of Kafka and Kafka Streams Platform , API Gateway
- Knowledge of API design and modeling & Data Communication Formats such as JSON & Avro.
- Experience working on 1 or more NoSQL Databases such as Cassandra , Elastic Search
- Knowledge of a programming language & Devops is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS Bigdata ecosystem including AWS Glue
- Experience of working , using Agile engineering practices
- Knowledge of various Data Architecture patterns including ODS, Data Lake & Experience working with PCI Data is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.