Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.Job Description
Responsible for providing technical administration of Corporate Risk Management’s GRC (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance) solutions within the RSA Archer GRC platform. This position will focus on translating business requirements into technical specifications, developing solutions within the RSA Archer GRC platform, facilitating adequate testing scenarios, and maintaining related technical documentation within the confines of project priorities and timelines. The role requires strong collaboration with business analysts and project management for contribution to, adherence to standard development methodology, architecture design, and other technical standards deployed to deliver on Corporate Risk Management initiatives.
- Translate business requirements into technical designs and solutions for GRC process scenarios within the RSA Archer platform. Understand and analyze desired end state, determine how it's best delivered, and communicate alternatives when requirements and best practice design are in conflict.
- Design, develop, test, and support the implementation of technical solutions related to new and existing RSA Archer platform content. Communicate development effort, status and project timelines to project managers, business analysts, and other key business resources to support all aspects of SDLC.
- Create new/ maintain existing architecture documentation related to the RSA Archer Infrastructure.
- Support compliance with all policies and controls to validate current infrastructure, ensuring they meet appropriate standards of accuracy, efficiencies, and reliability.
- Liaise with internal and external technical systems support teams to identify and remediate issues impacting production applications.
- Contribute to developing new/ maintaining existing development methodology, architecture design, and other technical standards deployed to drive CRM Initiatives.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Risk Management, Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in Risk Management, Financial Services, Process Improvement, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in Risk Management, Financial Services, Process Improvement, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 2+ years of experience in Risk Management, Financial Services, Process Improvement, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of tools – Word, Excel, Outlook, and Visio.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.