ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations, the Sr. Analyst, Customer Success Operations will be responsible for working with Customer Success leadership to drive key objectives for the business and turning data driven insights into actions. This role will work cross functionally with Sales, Support, Finance and other Go-To-Market teams. The right candidate must have the ability to both think strategically to develop plans, and also have the operational expertise to execute on them.
What your day could consist of:
- Partner with leadership to define and execute Customer Success strategy, policies, processes and business system requirements
- Own retention forecasting and planning process for the Customer Success team
- Determine book of accounts, utilization rates, retention target and headcount for each region
- Provide visibility into the health of the business and timely performance tracking through dashboards and business reviews
- Perform analysis to identify gaps and maximize Customer Success team productivity and efficiency
- Drive operational efficiency and productivity with continuous tools and process improvements.
What is needed:
- 3+ years in Customer Success/Sales/Revenue/Support Operations and/or Finance; must have SaaS experience
- Advanced skills in MS Excel; Comfort with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.), SQL knowledge preferred
- Strong analytical thinker with an outcomes-oriented approach to Customer Success and operations
- Experience with managing key metrics for post-sales success
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Flexible and open to changing priorities, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence
- Highly organized self-starter who enjoys driving business impact and operational efficiency
- Strong business acumen, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Collaborative team player who is effective partnering cross functionally.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.