Join VillageMD as a Sr. Analyst, Data Migration.
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
The Village Medical Data Migration team facilitates Village Medical provider and practice onboarding by scoping and executing clinical data migrations from legacy electronic medical record system(s) into Village Medical systems, tools, and pipelines. The team collaborates across multiple internal teams and third parties to manage the onboarding of historical data from a variety of sources, while efficiently communicating key updates across the business, and ensuring ongoing success by continuing to identify areas for optimization that scale.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how our valued team members have been delivering innovations to help reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Execute dozens of data migrations from the scoping phase through testing, training, and production data import
- Craft standard processes for data migrations such as updated project plans and workflow diagrams
- Revamp the formal testing methodology to ensure end user happiness at launch
- Work alongside providers and clinicians to optimize their experience with data migration by identifying their needs, understanding our current process limitations, and working with colleagues to deliver solutions while launching new primary care clinic locations and furthering market expansion
Skills for success
- Highly organized; possess the ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects, while managing project deliverables to timelines
- Detail-oriented with bias for action and an understanding of how to implement process to gain speed while appropriately mitigating project risk
- Strong analytical experience working with Excel and csv/txt files, in addition to familiarity with relational database concepts and migration between databases
- Excellent ability to communicate complex technical details in meaningful business context
Experience to drive change
- 2+ years of full-time experience in a tech-oriented project management, project leadership or data onboarding space
- Track record of successfully executing projects with multiple dependencies and stakeholders
- Proven ability to quickly manipulate large data sets to identify trends, gaps, risks or inaccuracies
- Preferred familiarity with clinical data sets and general electronic medical record functionality
- BS/MS in healthcare, technology, business-related fields, or relevant experience
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.