We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
Grubhub is looking for an innately curious, deeply analytical and highly driven Sr. Analyst to join our Pricing team. The Pricing team owns and optimizes sort, pricing strategy and subscription program. We work closely with data science, marketing, logistics and other key functions. In this role, you will be responsible for diving into test results and discovering opportunities to drive growth via optimizing pricing structure. This role reports to the Manager of Pricing and works closely with senior leaders across departments. To succeed in this role, you must be data-driven, detail-oriented and a strong communicator.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Execute pricing changes accurately and in a timely manner
- Design & execute well-crafted experiments that enable well reasoned & analytically sound decisions to be made quickly and at scale
- Deeply understand key business metrics, becoming accountable for tracking and analysis of performance indicators
- Be curious! Find data nuggets, trends and other analytical goodies that help us grow faster and generate more profit for the company
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical role, preferably B2C data
- Analytics tools
- Big data
- SQL, Tableau, Excel
- Comms and presentation.
- Knows how to present data with tables and charts
- Knows how to communicate with narratives
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.