Sr. Analyst, Workforce Analytics
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re – consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of related human resources and/or analytics experience or experience in a closely related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or analytics related discipline or similar field, or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Must be comfortable with general analytics and reporting methodologies
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate across many organizational levels
- Ability to consult with internal customers to understand underlying requests
We’d Love to See:
- Experience performing statistical analysis
- Experience using Workday reporting and analytics tools
- Experience in government reporting such as AAP
- Experience developing communications for a leadership audience
Impact You'll Make:
- Report and analyze key metrics that provide insight into data trends, workforce and succession planning, and bench-marking.
- Develop and maintain dashboards using data visualization tools such as Excel.
- Audit data to ensure accuracy and develop processes for ongoing and systemic data improvement.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver useful analysis.
- Deliver compliance/government reporting.
- Develop communications for data analysis to be delivered at many levels of the organization (including executive).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.