Sr Business Technical Analyst – Innovation
We are the Global Technology Development team. We are a tight-knit, forward-thinking team of technologists that puts McDonald's solutions in the hands of customers and crew. Our technology powers 71 million orders in 120 countries across the globe every single day – serving 1% of the total global population. We are passionate leaders, who leverage technology to create a better and more innovative McDonald’s.
The Global Technology Development Team is at the center of all of McDonald’s key initiatives. We are technical and functional experts that are accountable to ensure that features are developed and delivered with high quality and meet market’s needs and expectations.
This team is comprised of highly skilled business technical analysts who each are dedicated to one major capability.
· Voice Ordering in the Drive Through
· Real-time forecasting of inventory
· Automated equipment
· Other systems including the applications required to support above initiatives such as menu data and other foundational restaurant systems
• BACHELORS DEGREE IN A TECHNICAL DISCIPLINE IS HIGHLY DESIRED
• 1-3 years of experience working in the McDonald's restaurant experience
• 1-3 years of experience working in an AGILE environment
• Ability to document functional and non-functional requirements, business rules, user acceptance criteria, and business processes
• Proactive, self-motivated, self-starter, and team player.
• Ability to demonstrate a well-rounded skill set including but not limited to: organization skills, communication expertise, and technology acumen
• Ability to demonstrate clear verbal and written communication skills
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, often changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
• Ability to balance multiple priorities successfully
· Produce clearly defined acceptance criteria for our features and capabilities
· Elicit business requirements
· Be the subject matter expert on features and capabilities to ensure alignment
· Understand the value and integrated nature of the various products necessary to deliver features and capabilities
· Author requirements/user stories and solutions in support of exciting capabilities
· Elicit, assess, and author business/functional requirements for multiple Markets at a time
· Monitor development and accept deliverables from our development partners
· Lead demos and showcase new features to critical stakeholders
· Validate that requirements are being met in technical designs
· Create and maintain documentation pertaining to product features and work processes while adhering to established standards
· Remain current on Business Analysis practices, techniques, and tools
· Follow-up with internal clients about completed tasks to ensure client satisfaction.
· Translate technical information into business-focused, contextual deliverables