Sr. Data Scientist
RN seeks Senior Data Scientist who will combine data science with deep knowledge of the business to drive high-impact growth by creating a foundational approach for the company using a vast set of data, the ability to build a world class analytics infrastructure and pushing data thought leadership to and throughout the business.
The Sr. Data Scientist will collaborate with Senior Leadership and will partner with RN’s data resources (internal and external) to build a data infrastructure, and to apply data analysis and statistical modeling at a practical level to solve a broad array of business problems. We seek an individual with passion for translating big data into concrete business solutions. This position reports to the Vice President of Product/ Data.
Key responsibilities include:
· Define the company’s data infrastructure requirements, and build a strategy to use data science to drive decision-making and execution company-wide
· Collaborate with Senior Leadership to use analytics-driven insight to make high impact business decisions
· Work cross-functionally with RN’s technology leadership to define the company’s data science and business intelligence technology requirements, and to build a data infrastructure realizing these requirements
· Partner with technology teams to build a machine learning infrastructure that will automate the delivery and reporting of key business data
· Implement a robust testing and analytical framework to test a broad array of hypotheses and identify initiatives that will drive ROI throughout the business
· Champion a data science-driven approach to and throughout RN’s business as a foundation for driving analytics-based decision-making and execution
The ideal candidate will:
· Be an expert in the most up-to-date statistical modeling, machine learning and tools to build and operationalize a state-of-the art data science function
· Possess emotional intelligence; have the demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams to apply data learnings and statistical models to solve RN’s most important business challenges
· Have experience in building a data infrastructure and with using advanced analytics to scale a technology or ecommerce business
· Bachelors’ degree required; advanced degree in mathematics, statistics or another quantitative field preferred
· At least 10 years’ experience in analytics or data science, with demonstrated exceptional performance and career progression; experience in growth-oriented technology or e-commerce environments preferred
· Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to support specific business initiatives
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description