ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
- Review vulnerability scan reports and coordinate remediations for large data sets across various teams within the enterprise
- Experience with Continuous Monitoring packages (Plan of Action & Milestones, asset inventory, deviation requests, vulnerability scan reports)
- Interface with approving bodies, such as the FedRAMP Joint Advisory Board (JAB) and third-party assessment organizations (3PAO)
- Remediate control gaps as noted through internal risk assessments and external audit activities
- 3 + years prior work experience in a SaaS/Cloud company Security and Compliance group or Security & Risk practice of a Big 4 firm
- Direct and recent work experience with the FedRAMP program, NIST 800-53 or in a vulnerability remediation role
- Preferred working knowledge of ServiceNow platform
- Prior experience with GRC systems
- Ability to understand the intent of compliance requirements to provide effective and meaningful analysis
- Ability to engage in effective vulnerability management dialogue
- Excellent report writing skills, ability to prepare reports and associated metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.