Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
As Sr. Manager of Analyst Relations, relationship-building comes naturally to you, and you’re able to succinctly translate product and technology information into influential value stories for sophisticated audiences. Reporting to the SVP, Corporate Marketing, you will guide analyst relations initiatives that foster two-way communication and high-value information sharing between project44 and priority analysts and researchers.
What should excite you about designing for project44:
• Manage key conversations and research opportunities, including Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves, as well as analyst articles and event experiences
• Elevate value conversations beyond products and features
• With internal SME’s develop content and manage logistics for regular SAS days, engaging with the analyst community to bring the voice of customer into project44 products and GTM strategy
• Guide collaboration across teams, including Product, Marketing, Customer Success and others, to help educate analysts on our company, our products, and the value project44 delivers to our customers
• Work with Corporate Marketing leadership and agencies to ensure quality and consistency of messaging across internal-, media-, analyst-, and prospect-facing content • Serve as day-to-day contact for analyst firm account representatives
• Manage analyst-relations budget, OKRs/metrics, and weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reporting
• Analyze audiences and curate select talking points for executive leaders to use in speeches, interviews, Town Hall meetings, written remarks, and written communications
What gets us excited about you:
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
• 10+ years of experience in Communications with a focus on Analyst relations for a B2B technology or software company
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to manage complex projects in a fast-paced results-driven environment
• Ability to collaborate effectively and share information within a team and across organizational boundaries
• Ability to work effectively with virtual and global teams, vendors, and agency partners
• Ability to maintain the highest levels of discretion with regard to sensitive and/or embargoed news and information
Diversity & Inclusion
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.