About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About The Role
G2 is seeking an intellectually curious individual to join as a Sr Revenue Strategy and Analytics Associate, where they will spearhead strategic initiatives as part of the Revenue Strategy and Operations team. The ideal candidate is someone who loves to drive complex analyses and work in small teams to develop and act quickly on proposals for change. The role will have the unique ability to make a significant impact on the company from day one.
In This Role, You Will
- Focus on high priority strategic projects with company-wide impact; projects could range from a deep-dive on customer success drivers to assessing the market potential for a new product to updating core elements of the overall company revenue strategy
- Own strategic projects end to end, gathering, analyzing, and presenting data findings
- Collaborate and partner closely with stakeholders in Sales, Product, Marketing, and Finance to ensure strategic alignment and implementation success
- Provide thought leadership as a partner to the Head of Revenue Strategy
- 4+ years of work experience, with 1-2 years in a fast-paced environment such consulting, investment banking, or a hyper growth startup
- Bachelor's degree with outstanding records of academic & professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills, including advanced data and spreadsheet skills
- Intellectual curiosity and results oriented mindset that drives progress
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, and work collaboratively in a team environment with people at all levels in an organization
What Can Help Your Application Stand Out
- A proven track record of independently driving cross-functional strategic projects from ideation to implementation, while gaining relevant stakeholder buy-in
- Experience working on a Strategy, RevOps, or BizOps team within a hyper growth SaaS start-up
- Proficiency with SQL, R or Python, and BI/Data Visualization tool
- Passion for the SaaS industry and knowledgeable in the B2B subscription model and sales process, as well key pricing/discounting strategies and methodologies
- Experience using technology to support planning, execution, and project management.
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.