Sr Specialist, Marketing Insights
At Leapfrog Online, the Marketing Insights team is responsible for building and presenting data visualizations, forecasts, and analyses in support of our digital clients’ marketing needs. In this role, you will use a wide range of analytics techniques on dozens of integrated data sources to deliver analyses to Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for candidates with a strong understanding of SQL, data visualization, and digital media marketing.
- Build comprehensive and flexible dashboards to analyze paid media performance.
- Write SQL queries on large, complex datasets.
- Communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Generate technical requirements and documentation from business needs.
- Analyze performance data and present results and insights to clients.
- Assist with complex forecasting and opportunity-sizing exercises.
- 3+ years of experience in an analyst role in an agency, media, technology, or consulting environment.
- Experience using web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics / Omniture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent experience.
- Comfortable writing advanced SQL queries (e.g. complicated joins, indexes, window functions) for datasets with millions of rows.
- Experience using a tool for dashboarding or data visualization, such as Tableau, Domo, Microsoft Power BI, MicroStrategy, Shiny, ggplot, matplotlib, Highcharts, or D3. Tableau is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including experience summarizing complex technical details for a non-technical audience.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Innate curiosity and passion to dive into complex data sets.
- Experience using R or Python to automate data analyses.
- Experience interpreting A/B/Multivariate test results and regression analysis results.
- Interest in machine learning techniques.