Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers, handling crucial tasks so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
The Senior/Web Analyst support the analytics needs of Echo Global Logistics by analyzing web traffic using clickstream tools, business intelligence tools, and other internal reporting tools to product reports and insights reporting on the entire ecosystem of web properties the Echo utilizes. This position will lead the utilization of analytics tool set, and ensure all team members across the organization are familiar with the basic usage of the tools to obtain data points (clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, search analysis). They will work closely with the website product team to in the data capture strategy and drive the implementation of enhancements to the tagging system relating to outcomes. They will also collaborate with external partners such as agencies to assist with data collection.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather tagging and analytics requirements from product teams
- Advise product teams on tracking requirements (ElementIDs, distinct HTML/CSS classes, etc) for new feature rollouts
- Lead the production of weekly, monthly reports (excel, BI tools, clickstream analytics).
- Lead development of senior management dashboards.
- Analyzes website/mobile behavior and customer experience
- Develops data consolidation and validation models
- Responsible for implementing tag and tracking parameters
- Drives business requirements synthesized from multiple sources including product managers, development teams, and functional group members for analytics needs
- Understands relevant technology applications in their area, such as tagging, tracking, page load performance and other methods of data collection for single page applications (SPAs)
- Using strong analytical skills provides insights as well as recommendations for changes and influences key Company decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions
- Delivers insights via presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders
- Understands the complex web ecosystems and best practices and applies this knowledge to their work.
- Collaborates on creation of project plan and tasks for the team.
Qualifications (Education, Certifications, and Experience)
- Tealium (TiQ & EventStream) Experience Required.
- Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) experience required (Python preferred)
- Three plus years of experience in relational databases required (T-SQL preferred) with experience writing and tuning SQL queries in a online or offline environment.
- Five plus years business experience with three plus years digital analytics implementation experience
- Five plus years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as competitive analysis, cross-channel analysis, attribution models, user experience surveys/interviews, and market research.
- Three plus years experience working within or alongside an AGILE development team
- High level of expertise with Business Intelligence tools, five plus years, such as Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, etc
- Must possess advanced Microsoft Office skills; with an emphasis on Excel.
- Five to ten years of business analysis experience in large size companies with multiple functions / business units preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus.
- Bachelors Degree
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.