Staff Business Systems Analyst - HR & Employee experience applications at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- A key player in building great employee experience HR applications for our 15,000+ employees globally
- A critical partner with product managers, business stakeholders, and cross-functional teams in taking our systems to the next level by executing against our multi-year roadmap/vision
- A trusted innovator to expand ServiceNow world-class products/solutions and create compelling stories to share with our customers
- Work closely with Product Managers, HR Ops to understand business requirements, and facilitate requirement gathering sessions with business users
- Document functional design, process flow diagrams, business cases, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach.
- Analyze diverse business requirements to be solved with automation and the ServiceNow platform.
- provide technical consultation to product managers tailored to their product/business requirements
- Partner closely with IT Solution Architect, platform product team/s and development team to ensure proposed solutions meet best practices and business needs
- Build proof-of-concept (PoC) for potential new solutions and technology.
- Leverage business knowledge and technical expertise to drive business process improvements
- Collaborate with development/QA team to develop/test the application/s on ServiceNow and other integrated platforms
- Perform gap analysis: As-Is vs. To-Be
- Develop and review detailed test scripts for QA and UAT
- Create data model & reports, operational & functional metrics, dashboards measuring business KPIs
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning, including stakeholder management, project management, issue management, communication, and change management.
- Partner with Ops and Product Managers for UAT with end-users, including coordination and user acceptance signoff
- Actively participate in data & post-production validations and ServiceNow upgrades
- Responsible for L2 application support to triage & resolve incidents escalated by L1 as per the agreed SLAs and timelines
To be successful in this role you have:
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the role of Business Systems Analyst, with a minimum of 3 years of ServiceNow experience required. ServiceNow experience MUST include administration, configurations setup, and testing.
- Experience in HR Technology and knowledge of end-to-end HR business processes is highly desirable.
- Minimum 8 years of experience preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis.
- BE/M Tech degree in Information Systems or related disciple required.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users (end-users/executives).
- Demonstrated strong background in preparing As-Is process documentation, To-Be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects in a dynamic work environment
- Proven record of driving results, navigating change, working collaboratively with business & multiple teams
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications
- Expertise in generating reports and dashboards measuring business KPIs
- Commitment to lifelong learning and a growth mindset
- Strong experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training.
- Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures.
- Business process reengineering experience, Six Sigma certification etc. is a plus.
- CBAP/ CSPO Certifications - a big plus
- Adds to our culture making us better, and not just be a fit
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.