Staff Business Systems Analyst at ServiceNow (Remote)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and development team.
- Partner with IT and business to drive requirement gathering workshops, data analysis, problem solving and functional design.
- Work cross-functionally with Product owners and business stakeholders to drive alignment, help optimizing end-to-end processes, uncover areas for improvement and drive process improvement requirements
- Drive investigation of and collaboration with cross-functional partners to address systemic issues.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements; serve as a trusted technology advisor for the business
- Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
- Propose/evaluate solutions for business issues and identify solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Review QA and UAT test scripts
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff
- Updating, implementing and maintaining required documentation.
- Identify and evaluate risks, gaps, and process inefficiencies
- Define, plan, and manage small and medium projects, in coordination with technical and business teams.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 8+ years of experience as Business Systems Analyst or IT Analyst.
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions.
- Experience in documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex IT projects using Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in project conceptualization and planning.
- Good communications skills and has ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Must have experience preparing conducting end-user training.
- Project Management experience a plus
- Demonstrated as a Team Player
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles.
- Adaptable to work in a varied, high-paced exiting, fun environment.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.