What You Will Contribute
- Support multiple consumer e-commerce brands using advanced analytical techniques, including software such as R, Python, and/or SAS.
- Develop statistical models & techniques for a variety of different business processes, such as product recommendation, customer selection and personalization for addressable media, marketing mix modeling, media attribution, and text analysis.
- Utilize methods such as regression, logistic regression, neural networks, collaborative filtering, and text analytics.
- Offer statistical expertise, such as guidance on sample size selection and statistical significance.
- Structure and perform complex analyses to answer questions for which an experiment cannot be conducted.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to implement models and insights.
- Other duties as assigned
What We Offer
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment (shorts and sandals always welcome, onsite gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
- Career opportunities! Those that have a positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
- During the peak season, this role requires overtime, during off-peak, we offer Summer hours
What We Seek
- Exceptional analytical abilities
- Broad knowledge of data science techniques
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a quantitative field
- Master's degree, especially in a quantitative field, is a plus
- Experience conducting data science in one or more of the following: R, Python, SAS
- Ability to query databases using SQL
- Coursework or work experience in statistics, machine learning, data science, text analytics, and/or business analytics is helpful