Statistical Geneticist at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Statistical Geneticist with strong computational skills and demonstrated experience in genotype-phenotype associations. Our colleague will work on one of society's biggest healthcare problems in neuropsychology, how to associate the right medicine at the right time to the right individual.
What You'll Do:
- The statistical geneticist will use Tempus’ extensive database of genotype and phenotype data to develop methods and implement analysis that address questions around associating risk of developing a disease, progressing, or risk of therapy failure.
- Work collaboratively within a diverse team of Clinical Scientists, Computational Biologists, and Bioengineers
- M.S or Ph.D. in Biostatistics, Statistical Genetics, Computational Biology
- Experience analyzing genotype-phenotype relationships in human populations
- Programming experience using R and/or Python on large datasets
- Self-driven and works well in interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with communicating insights and presenting concepts to a diverse audience