Passionate about making a difference in the world of neuropsychology genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a statistical geneticist with strong computational skills and demonstrated experience in genotype-phenotype associations. Our colleague will work on one of society's biggest healthcare problems in neuropsychology, how to associate the right medicine at the right time to the right individual.
What You Will Do:
- The statistical geneticist will use Tempus’ extensive database of genotype and phenotype data to develop methods and implement analysis that address questions around associating risk of developing a disease, progressing, or risk of therapy failure.
- Work collaboratively within a diverse team of Clinical Scientists, Computational Biologists, and Bioengineers
- M.S or Ph.D. in Biostatistics, Statistical Genetics, Computational Biology
- Experience analyzing genotype-phenotype relationships in human populations
- Programming experience using R and/or Python on large datasets
- Self-driven and works well in interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with communicating insights and presenting concepts to a diverse audience