Strategic Analyst at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- Support the VP of Strategy in defining Fetch’s future direction by assisting in the identification, development and execution of strategic initiatives, enterprise strategy, portfolio strategy and strategic plan.
- Execute market research and intelligence initiatives that support and guide Fetch’s strategic and tactical decision-making. Conduct market research, analyze internal and market data, and track market news to inform decision-making processes. Help evaluate acquisitions, partnerships, alliances, and start-ups in current and new business. Work on key strategic initiatives, evaluate new corporate development opportunities aligned with the Fetch’s strategic pillars and execution of those opportunities.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assist in critical initiatives, engage in partnership with cross-functional leaders across the company on key strategy topics—to include project planning, execution of structured problem solving and analytics, and business case development.
- Identify and define business questions and issues and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to drive business decisions. Bring creative, out-of-the-box thinking to identify white space opportunities and formulate approaches to address them.
- Clearly and concisely communicate the implications of analyses and the execution plan to the Growth leadership.
- Develop deep perspective on the competitive landscape, integrating appropriate competitive, marketplace and other trends and insights to inform Fetch’s strategy
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- Blending strong internal analytical capabilities with creative, external perspectives, the successful candidate will support new initiatives that drive business impact and long-term competitive advantage. With access to senior leaders, this individual will lead highly visible projects that will have a significant impact on the direction and performance of the company.
The ideal candidate:
- You're pragmatic, analytical and creative; you see connections between your work holistically across the business and find creative ways of approaching problems. You understand both the art and science of Strategy and crave the big data to pair with the sticky anecdotes to unlock the future for Fetch.
- Passionate about digging deep into the potential opportunities to find the most important success factors for the Fetch brand and represent them clearly and succinctly
- Preferably experience in consumer goods industry
- Comfortable performing in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Flexibility to manage projects and adapt approaches to initiatives. Strong communications skills and an ability to work with and influence a variety of different positions within an organization.
- A self-starter that can manage major activities front-to-back
- Strategic, analytical and conceptual problem solver with the ability to look into the details and interpret the impact of key business drivers, detect patterns and trends across disparate sources of data, creatively analyze unfamiliar problems and synthesize the ‘so what’s’
- Strong performance accountability orientation and drive for results and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to synthesize clearly and simplify the complex with an innate inquisitiveness relative to process workings and value creation
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information