Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience.
From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
About the Role:
As a Lead Strategist, you will play an integral role in how teams’ approach and solve a range of complex business challenges – challenges such as helping companies launch new product ventures, helping a CIO to leverage their digital assets more effectively, improving the effectiveness of customer sales teams, and breaking down why a retail app might have a customer engagement problem.
Always working closely with other Rightpoint SMEs’ (including research, analytics, service design, UX/EX and product development), you will guide solutions and bring a focus on projects towards meeting client business growth goals and outcomes in a measurable way.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Work hands-on within a project team and closely with clients to gather market, customer, and employee experience insights that can be combined and integrated into the broader solution
- Applying strong consultative skills, articulate the overarching vision and story to support executive buy-in for recommended solutions, and integrating workstreams across design, technology and analytics
- Conduct research and analytics (e.g. stakeholder interviews, process documentation, walkthroughs) to understand the client’s strategy, market environment, and organizational capabilities
- Design and conduct quantitative analysis and modeling. Identify key performance indicators and metrics to measure success, and support recommendations and solutions
- Advocate and have empathy for the people whose lives the product or service will affect, inclusive of all actors in the ecosystem
- Design and present materials for client sessions, including (digitally) facilitating meetings and workshops
- Support the growth of the Practice by refining or developing new processes, methodologies and industry thought leadership
What We’d Love to See:
- 5+ years relevant consulting or agency experience. General experience shaping and executing complex, multi-disciplinary projects will also be considered
- Proven track record of delivering clear, detailed and high-quality solutions to business leaders
- Excellent presentation (written/verbal) and facilitation skills
- Experience with Design Thinking methodology(s)
- Strong analytical skills including quantitative approaches such as ROI modeling and prioritization frameworks
- Experience with transformation initiatives that involve process and technology implementation
- Demonstrated collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
- Our teams are working 100% remote for the foreseeable future, but typically our teams travel as needed and operate flexibly from home, or at Rightpoint offices in: Atlanta; Boston; Chicago HQ; Dallas; Denver; Detroit; Jaipur; London; Los Angeles; New York; Oakland; or Sydney. Our future vision for working includes a range of hybrid models that support our employee needs.
- When business travel resumes, wherever possible, the actual travel, especially air travel will be limited to what is required – however, most assignments require some travel for user research, client meetings and workshops – mostly on-site at client’s places of work. Our global client base can lead us to consulting engagements that include international stakeholders and field research.
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!