Snapsheet is the industry leading provider of virtual claims processing services. Our unique technology stack enables the end customers of auto insurance carriers to receive a custom tailored workflow driven by one standard platform. AI and ML models are coupled with powerful back-end workflow and communications systems to create a truly industry leading customer experience. We are looking for a Strategy Analyst to join our team.
As a Strategy Analyst you will work closely with the executive team to solve unique problems that span the entire gamut of the organization. The ideal candidate is a Swiss Army Knife, capable of quickly assessing the needs of a specific situation then analyzing and proposing possible solutions. While you likely have a consulting background and will utilize that skill set daily, as a Strategy Analyst you will also help lead the team(s) to implement proposed solutions and will see projects all the way through to execution.
Historical and potential future projects include:
- Create financial modeling and business plan for fundraising and post-fundraising deployment of large amounts of capital
- Design organizational structure and strategic deployment of resources
- Provide operational analysis and design AI powered technology to solve operational inefficiencies
- Utilize market intelligence to make recommendations for effective innovations
As the ideal candidate for this role you will be analytically minded, naturally inquisitive, and comfortable with ambiguity. You likely have experience in management consulting but are eager to go beyond just identifying issues and recommending solutions. At this stage in your career you are excited to work with an engineering team to actually build solutions and implement them. Additionally, you use data to tell a story and give managers operational insights to help further evolve their department and grow the overarching business.
Strategy Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop creative and actionable solutions to a wide variety of business problems
- Create clear and thorough analysis and reports and present findings to senior leadership and the board of directors
- Work closely with founders and senior leadership team to understand the strategic direction of the company and provide insights into scalable strategic actions to execute
As a Strategy Analyst, you:
- Stay curious, find problems, and build solutions
- Display strong ambition and grit
- Challenge the status quo
- Consider yourself data driven and analytical
- Thrive in ambiguity
- Focus on outcomes and results
Basic Requirements for the Strategy Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in management consulting, startups or operations
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Suite (specifically Excel and PowerPoint), additional data analysis tools is a plus
- Industry experience is a plus but not required
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.