Strategy Consultant at Ascension
We Are Hiring
Location: Virtual/ Remote
What You Will Do
Develop analyses related to ministry market strategic positioning, market conditions, service lines, competitor actions, and volume/market share trends.
- Serve as a general analytics and strategic intelligence resource.
- Conduct periodic market-level scans, market assessments and analyses for the ministry market's Integrated Strategic, Operational and Financial Plan.
- Develop key analytic inputs to the ministry market's long-term strategic plan, ambulatory strategies, service line plans and capital project business plans.
- Conduct analysis required to support the identification of gaps, variation and duplication of services within the ministry market's clinically integrated system of care.
- Conduct research and analyses required to support the master facility planning process, including utilization forecasts, capacity analyses and in-migration/out-migration studies.
Facilitate the development and execution of the Ascension integrated strategic plan; oversee and monitor progress against strategy execution, work closely with key leaders across the organization to recommend ‘maintain vs. adjust’ according to progress & outcomes
Accelerate and differentiate: Lead horizontal strategy development for Ascension, aligned closely with the Consumer Studio, Research/Design Teams, CNS and other key Ascension Departments as necessary to ensure focus on differentiation and experience in the market
Research and explore new or expanded businesses, service lines and operational improvements that can drive long-term growth.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- Highly analytical and uses analytics to drive insights and action
- Proactively identifies areas of opportunity based on market trends, performance against key KPIs, etc. and facilitates recommendations on next steps
- Demonstrated ability to develop comprehensive strategic insights and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively influence with an orientation towards action.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.