Supply Chain Data Analyst at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Supply Chain Planning Organization. Our Vision is to be a trusted and valued partner that helps MSI achieve a competitive advantage that enables growth.
- Strong aptitude for understanding and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources.
- High degree of computer literacy required, including proficient with spreadsheets.
- Ability to demonstrate proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate strong time management skills
- Ability to gain results in a team based environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
- High level of curiosity and creative thinking preferred
- Candidates must be currently pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business, Mathematics or Engineering
- Must have a graduation date on or after May 2021
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely is required. Employer work permit sponsorship is not available for this position.
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.