Supply Chain Operations Analyst
RXBAR: Real and delicious, we make clean-label snack products including RXBAR, RXBAR Kids and RX Nut Butter. Made with egg whites, dates and nuts, our core ingredients are all there for a reason. No free rides. No fillers. No B.S. Our products are gluten free, soy free and dairy free and contain no preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Supply Chain Operations Analyst: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country and our explosive growth requires a need for clear inventory control processes & concise communication with 3rd party warehouses. Our dynamic distribution channel expansion and international initiatives have resulted in increased complexity and volume within our Supply Chain function, and we believe managing our internal operations properly is key to the organization’s long term success.
The Supply Chain Operations Analyst will deploy Supply Chain expertise to support the expansion and efficiency of RXBAR’s North American distribution network. The Supply Chain Operations Analyst will support initiatives to rapidly expand and integrate multiple sites into RXBAR’s Supply Chain Network with a focus on accuracy and process improvement.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for supply chain operations and inventory management and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person must be well organized, a fast learner, and be able to effectively communicate with internal and external teams. They must be willing to dig into the details and must be passionate about implementing and maintaining key inventory processes and controls.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Manage inventory control operations from receipt, allocation, fulfillment, and return at 3PL partner locations.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Production, and Customer Supply Chain to streamline and expand distribution to sustainably support innovation and product line expansion.
- Partner with the Supply Chain Operations Manager to develop and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all sites within RXBAR’s fulfillment and distribution network
- Support the integration of new Supply Chain network nodes including Canada
- Assist in the on boarding, integration, and deployment of new partners as necessary to support broader business goals and international expansion.
- Support the inventory deployment process to optimize inventory levels within RXBAR’s growing distribution network.
- Partner with 3PLs, VAS Partners, Systems, Customer Supply Chain to execute on all customer-specific guidelines including code-date, EDI/ASNs and labeling requirements.
- Engage external partners and key internal stakeholders to drive strategic alignment.
- Partner with Supply Chain Operations team members to design, calculate, and regularly report metrics to measure operational performance and inventory levels at all distribution network locations.
- Responsible for reporting on KPIs related to order fulfillment accuracy, volume, and turn-times.
- Reduce and mitigate any deductions due to warehouse or fulfillment service failures
- Develop thorough understanding of all operational dependencies and cost influences in a robust direct to consumer E-Commerce and Value-Added Service (VAS) Operation.
- Pursue supply chain initiatives intended to improve service, operational efficiency, mitigate risk, and reduce cost.
- Partner with IT, Marketing, Procurement and Sales to accurately create and maintain RXBAR’s item set up process.
- Maintain Item Master Data within RXBAR's ERP system and create SOPs to better document the flow of information within RXBAR and necessary steps to ensure data accuracy.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business or Operations related field
- Proven strong analytical and organizational skills, experience with monthly accounting processes a plus
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.