Supply Chain Operations Analyst
The Supply Chain Operations Analyst will deploy Supply Chain expertise to drive efficiency and improve processes in our rapidly expanding North American distribution network. The Supply Chain Operations Analyst will support initiatives to rapidly integrate multiple new sites into RXBAR’s Supply Chain Network with a focus on accuracy, data integrity, and continuous improvement.
Supply Chain Operations Analyst: Our ideal candidate has a passion for supply chain operations and inventory management with a real desire to positively contribute to the team. This person must be well organized, a fast learner, and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders. Attention to detail is critical as is a passion for implementing and maintaining key inventory processes and controls.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Manage inventory control operations from receipt, allocation, fulfillment, and return at partner locations.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Production, and Customer Supply Chain to streamline and expand distribution to sustainably support innovation and product line expansion.
- Partner with the Supply Chain Operations Manager to develop and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all sites within RXBAR’s fulfillment and distribution network
- Support the integration of new Supply Chain network nodes and deployment of new partners to support broader business goals.
- Support the inventory deployment process to optimize inventory levels within RXBAR’s growing distribution network.
- Partner with 3PLs, VAS Partners, Systems, Customer Supply Chain to execute on all customer-specific guidelines including code-date, EDI/ASNs and labeling requirements.
- Engage external partners and key internal stakeholders to drive strategic alignment.
- Partner with Supply Chain Operations team members to design, calculate, and regularly report metrics to measure operational performance and inventory levels at all distribution network locations.
- Responsible for reporting on KPIs related to order fulfillment accuracy, volume, and turn-times.
- Reduce and mitigate any deductions due to warehouse or fulfillment service failures
- Develop thorough understanding of all operational dependencies and cost influences in a robust direct to consumer E-Commerce and Value-Added Service (VAS) Operation.
- Pursue supply chain initiatives that improve service, operational efficiency, mitigate risk, and reduce cost.
- Partner with IT, Marketing, Procurement and Sales to accurately deliver on RXBAR’s item set up process.
- Maintain Item Master Data within RXBAR's ERP system and create SOPs to better document the flow of information within RXBAR and necessary steps to ensure data accuracy.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business or Operations related field
- 2-4 years’ supply chain or operations experience
- Proven strong analytical and organizational skills, experience with monthly accounting processes a plus
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment & effectively meet deadlines while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Proven Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
- Proven ability to creatively problem solve
- APICS Certification a plus
About us: RX is a clean-label snack brand with products made from a few simple ingredients and no BS.
RX simplifies food by creating snacks that are real and delicious. It's honest and straightforward—no overblown claims, certifications, or gimmicks. With products including RXBAR, RXBAR Kids, and RX Nut Butter, RX makes food that not only tastes good, but is wholesome and nutritious too.
Perks & Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited products (for real), RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.