Supply Chain Operations Analyst at RXBAR
We’re looking for a Supply Chain Operations Analyst to join our Supply Chain Team in Chicago, IL.
Supply Chain Operations Analyst will improve Insurgent Brands existing transportation network through critical analysis, operational execution, and partnership review. The candidate must demonstrate a real passion for improving transportation operations and executing logistics strategy. This person will play a critical role in delivering objective success as measured by highly visible company metrics. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate deep knowledge of managed transportation best practices.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Act as Insurgent Brands daily logistics lead with all North American carrier partners.
- Own all daily end-to-end carrier operations including bulk planning, tendering, tracking, issue resolution, invoicing, and cargo claims processing.
- Leverage experience and in-depth knowledge to improve daily ad-hoc capacity sourcing, rate negotiation, and shipment execution strategy across all modes.
- Ensure all routing guidelines and requirements are satisfied and/or exceeded
- Ensure customer shipments are delivered on-time and in-full with Service as Measured by Customer (SAMBC) specific requirements.
- Own accurate real time visibility of shipment status in OTM TMS and escalate any exceptions to appropriate parties.
- Objectively measure and routinely report carrier performance and compliance within TMS system.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Supply Planning, Supply Chain Operations and Customer Supply Chain teams to ensure shipments are appropriately prioritized based on critical business needs.
- Drive greater collaboration with internal and external business partners through critical thinking, effective communication, and thorough conflict resolution.
- Proactively design and implement sustainable process changes that will improve operational efficiency with all carrier partners, warehouses, suppliers, and manufacturers.
Skills + Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or Operations related field preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in Logistics Management for a food shipper with transportation and customer facing roles
- Demonstrated ability to provide statistical analysis, solve complicated problems, and remain calm under pressure
- Experience with OTM execution, business intelligence, and reporting highly desirable
- Experience settling freight claims and invoicing required
About us: RXBAR is a clean-label snack brand with products made from a few simple ingredients and no BS. RXBAR simplifies food by creating snacks that are real and delicious. It's honest and straightforward—no overblown claims, certifications, or gimmicks. With products including RXBAR, RXBAR Kids, and RX Nut Butter, RX makes food that not only tastes good, but is wholesome and nutritious too.
Perks & Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited products (for real), RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.