Are you passionate about using technology to improve the lives of patients?
Are you passionate about building a laboratory that changes the way infectious diseases are detected and treated over the coming decade?
With the advent of molecular testing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how molecular data is used in clinical settings.
Moreover, we are leveraging technology and data to fight against COVID-19 and to build a system to ensure that future pandemics can be detected and treated faster, more effectively and with better use of data. We are looking for the best and brightest to help us build this new paradigm in infectious disease treatment.
What you’ll do:
- Create forecasts for items based on information from sales, purchasing, R&D, process engineering and other lab team members.
- Develop weekly replenishment order recommendations for some suppliers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop incoming patient order demand plan and assist in developing forecast accuracy metrics for assigned categories or assays.
- Maintain systemic backup plans for crucial items and document for quality control.
- Monitor and refine safety stock settings by item / supplier in NetSuite based on factors such as risk, variability, lead time, and cost.
- Assist in periodic running, creation and improvement of supply chain ERP reports related to replenishment, i.e. out of stock risks, excess risks, projected inventory.
- Maintain any necessary item master data information in NetSuite as assigned including setting up new items with all required information.
- Readily support purchasing and sourcing efforts on supplier RFPs, alternate sources of supply, etc. with purchase projections by item or product category.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, operations or related field
- 1-2 years experience working within a supply chain planning or related department
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheet functionality
- Ability to work independently and coordinate information from several departments
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to perform other supply chain related functions as necessary
- Great written, verbal and interpersonal skills for vendors and customers
- Passion for process improvement and documentation
- Experience working in an ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, NetSuite
- APICS certification(s) such as CPIM or CSCP