Support Analyst Custom Reports at Paylocity
The Support Analyst is instrumental in carrying out Paylocity's primary mission of driving client satisfaction by ensuring their needs are fully understood and we are successful in meeting them. Responsible for handling needs assessments, cost/benefits analysis, establishing internal/external relationships, soliciting a product, and enhancement requirements from end-users in order to convert requests into a workable solution.
• The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Creates, analyzes, and validates detailed functional/technical specifications
• Test and validate calculations, reports, and system configurations; troubleshoot problems
• Drives increased use of core system functionality to reduce needs for customization
• Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
• Establishes intra- and interdepartmental relationships to prioritize needs, communicate project status and timing expectations
• Maintains knowledge and understanding of all system functions/release features
• Promptly address and prevent escalations
• Ability to be available in the Phone Queue to help guide Account Managers and clients
Education and Experience
• State the minimum education, experience, skills and certifications/training required to successfully perform the job.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• At least two years’ experience in Payroll and HR Industry or other or equivalent Technical Support experience
• Experience in a front line client facing role
• Training experience is a plus
• Critical analysis and problem solving skills
• Organizational skills, and the ability to multitask in a high demand environment