We're looking for a highly organized go-getter and problem-solver to join the Support Operations Reporting Analytics team. In this role, you will help to develop and implement interesting and useful reports. Experience working with SQL, Excel, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ticketing tools, and other systems is critical. Day-to-day roles include meeting with teams to understand reporting needs, building reports, providing forecasting, and producing daily reports which ultimately will help our amazing teammates be successful as they delight our customers. You’ll work closely with our Support Leadership team, Workforce Management team, and Support Business Operations Program Manager.
Day in the Life:
- Create and generate reports necessary to track, trend, and analyze operational KPIs
- Create dashboards and reports using Looker/Tableau reporting software
- Perform ticketing system, CRM and phone system data mining, reporting, and administration
- Develop metrics to measure aspects of our operations’ processes
- Construct balanced agent feedback reports to enable leadership to measure teammate success and progress
- Collaborate with teams across PayPal, Braintree, and Venmo
- Communicate/present data to all levels of management
- Maintain and manage support database tables
- Track and analyze call flows, call patterns, service levels, and abandon rates
- Participate in monitoring Zendesk, Five9 and other internal tools
- Believe in Braintree’s Values of Ask Why, Care, A Lot, and Solve Together
- Be a self-starter, independent learner, and have unparalleled resourcefulness
- Feel brave leaping into the unknown and agile in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Love swimming in solutions versus dwelling on problems
- Ability to lead a meaningful conversation by using active listening skills and asking appropriate follow up questions.
- Makes data compelling and digestible for a varying audience through strong communication skills, whether verbal, written, or visual.
- Has a track record of seeking out and implementing feedback during project work.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Experience in customer service processes and workflows preferred
- Experiencing writing scripts with Python, Ruby, or other programming languages a plus
- Comfortable with the occasional rotating evening, weekend, or holiday shift: Teammates may need to be available to product deploys or support wide changes