Talent Operations Analyst
At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. Our Talent team recruits and supports the people at VillageMD who enable our organization to be on the leading edge of change in healthcare. We're in a position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems and are growing rapidly to achieve these goals.
We are adding to our Talent Operations team and looking for a Talent Operations Analyst to join us in our mission. In this new role, you will partner with our Talent Operations team to gather, input, and audit employee data. As an integral member of our team, the Talent Operations Analyst will have a key role in critical and time-sensitive processes to ensure compliance and superior customer service.
Some examples of work you will perform in Talent Operations Analyst at VillageMD:
- Taking ownership of the data entry of all employee transactions in VillageMD HRIS system (currently, ADP Workforce Now) which includes processing, auditing, and entry of staff data while reviewing for accuracy and completeness
- Running standard and creating basic to minimally complex ad-hoc reports for internal Talent team members
- Maintaining tasks related to new hires and transfers; including, I-9 processing, memos, report tracking, compensation changes, etc.
- Maintaining the exit/off-boarding process; including, creating exit memos, answering basic questions, communicate with other departments to ensure timely and transparent coordination
- Receiving, reviewing, and processing all documentation pertaining to hiring, termination, and employee changes for entry into our HRIS systems and making recommendations for changes to business processes
- Coordinating and assisting with user training of HRIS system
- Communicate regularly with the Talent Operations and Payroll teams regarding requests and escalate any concerns with the request as appropriate
- Ensure confidentiality of all employee records in compliance with HIPPA and internal policies
What will make you successful here?:
- A willingness to learn on your own and take initiative
- Strong research, writing, analytical and critical reasoning skills
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- An inclination towards team-based work product and results
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, time management and the ability to problem solve in a logical manner
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including ability to interact and effectively communicate within the organization and with external vendors (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain confidentiality is a critical
- Experience with HRIS systems entering data, customizing fields, running reports, working with vendors, etc.
- Genuine interest in or connection to the healthcare industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Ability to manipulate data in Excel including v-lookups and pivot tables
- Bachelor’s degree required
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.