We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Technical Business Analyst with DevEx acts as an advocate for developers creating solutions on top of the Relativity Platform. This position works directly with our external developer community, ensuring the best possible development experience on the Relativity Platform. Utilization of general software development knowledge, Relativity development best practices and customer facing skills will be combined to investigate areas of impact for customizations built for RelativityOne as well as Relativity Server.
- Work with external developers to drive adoption and utilization of the Relativity platform within their organization
- Maintain technical understanding of the capabilities of our Relativity API’s and Platform while clearly communicating the benefits with our customers.
- Guides our customer’s designs and implementation decisions when developing on the Relativity Platform.
- Collaborate with developers to resolve technical issues with their application architecture.
- Communicates best development practices by providing clean, modern working code examples.
- Onboard new external developers with step-by-step instructions and review of each component to illustrate best practices.
- Answer development-related questions from external developers.
- Submit defects or product feedback requests discovered while assisting customers and developers.
- Coordinate with other teams to triage users to the appropriate team members.
- Communicate new available APIs to external developers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Ability to present complex technological concepts clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.