Technical Business Analyst at VillageMD
Technical Business Analyst
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for an IT Business Analyst – Shared Services who will support the technology enablement of VillageMD’s Contact Center as well as its transformation initiatives in the coming years. At VillageMD, we are focused on transforming the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served and our contact center is one of the primary vehicles through which we engage patients.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how the IT Business Analyst – Shared Services helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
The IT Business Analyst – Shared Services will implement and maintain the functions and operations of the Shared Services Contact Center (SSCC). To analyze and implement new technologies supporting transformational growth within our care delivery model as it relates to our call center functions. Contribute to the identification and prioritization of user issues and requests for new features by detailing user requests and identifying workflow opportunities. Perform analyses supporting the identification of new opportunities in essential workflows and documenting both existing and future planned workflows.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Assist in developing a successful industry leading SSCC workflow integration utilizing industry leading CRM workflows.
- Implement and operate user requests for new features with the broader technology team supporting the SSCC implementations.
- Lead investigations into user reported issues within the SSCC technology stack communicating root cause with stakeholders while working internally on implementing the required enhancements.
- Understand and document the evolving needs for the routing and management of patient calls into our centralized contact center while maintaining the personal relationship of patient and physician.
- Support routing design, analysis of new and existing capabilities, integration of third party applications with contact center technology, and ensure the effective and highly reliable performance of the contact center’s infrastructure and application footprint continues to meet evolving business goals and objectives.
Skills for success
As a successful VillageMD IT Business Analyst you possess:
- Strong organizational and project management skill
- The ability to create and refine processes that are adaptable and wildly scalable.
- Think clearly, communicate concisely, and collaborate always.
- Experience with contact center software such as RingCentral, Avaya, 8x8, Cisco, or similar.
- Project mgt and document sharing software experience a plus (Jira, SharePoint, SmartSheets, etc.)
- Data analysis experience with reporting tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, or similar analytics is a plus
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- A low ego; an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Flexible in approach to adapt when projects need it.
Experience to drive change
- Experience working in an IT business operations role supporting contact center and CRM workflows and developing reporting across CRM applications as well as contact center and agent performance.
- 3+ years in IT Business Operations, with experience in issue identification and resolution, workflow management, experience with call center operations, and driving quality through management of user acceptance testing (UAT) cycles.
- Proven track record of optimization of process and projects within contact centers.
- Track record of successfully executing contact center and CRM projects in collaboration with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.