Technical Business Analyst
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
We're looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join the high-growth Strategic Partnerships organization to provide product expertise during the sales process as well as lead the implementation and successful adoption of our products for our customers. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of engagement management for a portfolio of customers and ensuring all GoHealth customers achieve exceptional results with our products and become raving fans of our company. Success in this job requires excellent communication, project management skills, a sense of ownership, technical acumen, and attention to detail.
You will collaborate with our sales, product, account, and technology teams to manage implementations, while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products. You understand what it takes to define and launch enterprise software solutions, enjoy working very closely with development teams, and love collaborating with customers to make them succeed with our products.
- Orchestrate successful delivery by understanding each client's buying criteria as well as business needs, goals and objectives, and establish internal and external alignment on scope and timeline
- Work closely with the product management and development teams to plan the implementation, manage customer engagement, and ensure implementations deliver client outcomes
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of GoHealth’s solutions. Demonstrate a command of this product knowledge and the various applications of GoHealth’s products to fulfill both technical and business requirements
- Build strong and positive relationships with key client stakeholders and be the primary point of client contact during the implementation phase.
- Troubleshoot issues during implementation and drive resolution by engaging the necessary GoHealth experts
- Partner with sales to create compelling presentations, demos, and proposals that highlight our value proposition to prospective customers
- Participate in the pre-sales process to understand customer problems and help identify solutions
- Proactively engage clients to drive product adoption and optimal product experiences. Inform, educate, and problem solve with clients to help them succeed with our products
- Work closely with GoHealth account managers to make our customers succeed with our solutions and identify opportunities to grow those relationships
- 3-5 years of experience in SaaS organizations in a technical sales, pre-sales or implementation consultant role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or a related field
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Compelling and engaging presentation skills and the ability to think on your feet when adapting to changes on the fly
- Creative problem solving with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of sales and technical situations and quickly understand and execute on projects
- Background in Scrum / Agile methodologies a plus
- Understanding of SAML and SSO concepts helpful
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills including the ability to influence a matrix team, move projects forward individually, and drive cross-functional process improvements
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer