WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze is at an inflection point in our maturity, where a key focus of our work is on Scalability, Observability, and Repeatability. Reporting to the Chief of Staff in the Office of the CTO (oCTO), you’ll focus on Technical Operations, Analysis, and Reporting. The oCTO is focused on ensuring that Braze is operating as a technology-first business, with process, policy, and support in place to manage growth and scale. You’ll be ensuring that processes, metrics, and dashboards that span or are required by multiple technology departments are standardized, followed, and improved over time.
- Create, modify and evolve scalable data visualizations & dashboards to better understand and explain the day-to-day performance of various KPIs.
- Automate, maintain, and improve our reporting capabilities.
- Collect and analyze Jira data to support financial reporting asks like R&D capitalization and tax credits.
- Identify, process, and clean data from disparate sources using SQL, scripting, or BI tools to report on downtime and incidents, to identify key trends, issues, and opportunities.
- Help maintain and improve a core set of success metrics along with a repeatable process to monitor and measure delivery success.
- Surface data, process, and technology issues through identification, measurement, and monitoring of our operations.
- Collaborate with a wide range of teams - Business Intelligence, People, Success, Marketing, Finance, etc. - to gather information on team needs and challenges and identify opportunities for process improvement or solutions.
WHO YOU ARE
- You enjoy the clarity of well-documented processes and best practices that bring structure to chaos and are committed to continuous improvement.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; the type of person who can manage multiple, complex work streams and never miss a beat.
- Proactive project management; unafraid of holding peers/managers accountable
- Expertise in data visualization tools such as Looker, Power Bi, or Tableau.
- Sufficient background and experience with tooling for metrics, reporting, and project management (Jira, Confluence, Excel, Looker, or the equivalent).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.