Technical Procurement Analyst at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
We are looking for a Technical Procurement Analyst to support our growing office locations. You will help procure internet connectivity and infrastructure hardware. You will help manage vendor relations and ensure that commitments are met throughout the entire procurement process.
The Impact You Will Make
- Navigate supply chain to maintain stock on-hand to support existing and near term projects
- Work with internal and external vendors to maintain relationships
- Manage inventory quantities for hardware equipment
- Review vendor, hardware and software contracts
- Maintain asset management of all circuits and necessary equipment
- Align with internal teams to provide appropriate documentation to maintain service level agreements
- Document and identify gaps in IT purchasing and current business processes. Implementing new standard processes and policies surrounding requests, replenishments and renewals
- Travel up to 20 percent for office builds and projects
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of procurement experience in a technical procurement role
- Strong understanding of the telecommunications industry
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in parallel across various locations
- Basic knowledge of network and technical terminology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with vendors, management and other staff members
- Thoroughness with attention to details and strong organizational skills
- Experience with IT hardware and software contracts, purchases and licensing agreements
- Familiarity with purchasing processes and procedures (PO creation, cost breakouts, etc)
- Strong familiarity with Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel
- Ability to identify necessary data elements with minimal oversight
- Comfortable working with SaaS products, technology and vendors
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated. Candidates must confirm vaccination status at time of hire, and must provide proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination within 2 weeks of starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.