Technical Product Analyst
What you will be doing:
As a Technical Product Analyst at Enova, you will be helping to shape the future of our lending products and platforms. You will work across departments to gather data and make recommendations based on trends. Working closely with Product Managers, you will help to define features and tradeoffs in order to create a competitive advantage for Enova. You will work to put together business cases and you will be directly impacting the business and our hardworking customers.
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience in a product-focused capacity
- Experience gathering and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to make recommendations using Google Analytics, SQL, customer feedback surveys, etc.
- Ability to create project plans based on customer needs, industry trends, and business goals
- Experience working with Product Managers on milestones, project status updates, scope changes and critical metrics
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with technical and non technical teams
- An understanding of the application of technology to achieve business objectives
- Experience running A/B tests and/or user testing
- A working knowledge of agile development principals
- Experience working with stakeholders up to executive management
Product Team Overview:
The product team at Enova is broken down into smaller groups that focus on one specific product. We also have a Platform PM team that streamlines process and works across all P&Ls. Our PMs work directly with their business unit including S&O and Marketing while working closely with the software engineering team and analytics team to collaborate on business objectives.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work someplace awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Check out our blogs to find out what life at Enova is like!