Vendor Management Data Analyst at Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
The Vendor Management Data Analyst will be responsible for conducting data extraction, manipulation and providing organized, accurate, and fact-based analyses to support business decision making. The analysis will help meet financial goals by identifying redundant spend and opportunities for vendor consolidation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with team members through time-sensitive projects and manage the process through to completion.
- Develop accurate and timely data analysis that supports strategic and tactical business decisions for Vendor Management.
- Synthesize data across various sources and develop meaningful insights.
- Ability to work through ambiguity.
- Assist in the design and execution of dashboard reports
- Support weekly and monthly reporting requirements.
- Identify and collect data from multiple sources for analysis.
- Provide back office support to other vendor management functions and liaise with the accounting team as needed.
- Minimum 1 - 3 years’ experience in fast paced, data-driven analytical roles.
- Data analysis, data cleaning and manipulation.
- Initiative, drive and tenacity.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to succeed in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to deliver time-pressured project on-time and on-quality.
- Ability to work at the detail level as well as drive projects.
- Very Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, high emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work closely with senior management and protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Experience working in highly regulated industries preferred.
- Commitment to company values and business ethics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Computer Science, Math, or Finance.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-KH1